This is the post for the week of April 28, 2015.
This week you will read some example self-assessment documents and discuss how they use word choice.
Readings for the week of April 28
For today’s session, please read the following:
- National Guard self-assessment brochure.
- USDA self-assessment document.
- Denver County Public Schools Employee Brief.
Work for the week of April 28
- Analyze the self-assessment documents you have read for today for Powerful Word Choice. After you read the information on word choice, post your responses in the forums:
- If you have any questions about the assignment, go to Questions about Project 6 in the forum and add them.
- Complete the Course Evaluation, if you have not done so yet (more details below).
Please fill out the Student Perceptions of Teaching (SPOT) survey for this course. I do not see the feedback until June (after grades are submitted), and your comments are anonymous.
The feedback helps the department make important decisions about teaching methods, course content, and faculty promotion. Written comments help me decide what to keep or change the next time I teach the course.