This is the post for the week of April 14, 2015.
This week, you will complete peer review for the fifth project. Your final draft is due by 11:55 PM on Monday, 4/20. The grace period is over at 11:55 PM on Monday, 4/27.
Delays in Responding This Week
I will be attending a conference in Savannah later this week, so there will be delays in responding to any email message you send from Thursday, 4/16, through Sunday, 4/19. Things will be back to normal on Monday, 4/20.
Readings for the week of April 14
For today’s session, please review the following, as necessary:
- Editing and Proofreading tips and skim Appendix B of Markel.
- Guidelines on “Organizing a Memo” in Markel, on p. 232.
- FAQs on the Google Drive system.
Work for the week of April 14
- Complete the peer review activities:
- Post drafts for Project 5 in the forums.
- Respond to two students in the forums.
- Revise your Project 5 based on the feedback.
- Write your reflection memo and submit your project.