This is the post for the week of April 7, 2015 class meeting.
This week, you read about how to choose and document graphics that you use in your writing. Tomorrow, we’ll do peer review and submission of Project 5.
Readings for the Week of April 7
For today’s session, please read the following:
- Tips on Choosing and Using Graphics.
- Chapter 2 of Markel (“Understanding Ethical & legal Considerations”).
- Chapter 8 of Markel (“Creating Graphics”).
- Appendix A of Markel (“Documenting Your Sources”).
Work for the Week of April 7
- Continue work on your fifth project.
- Go to Tests & Quizzes in Scholar, and complete the reading quizzes on Chapters 2 and 8 of Markel by 11:55 PM on Monday, April 13.
- If you have any questions about the assignment, go to the Questions about Project 5 in the forum and add them.