This is the post for the week of March 3, 2015 class meeting.
Today you will complete peer review for the third project and then submit your work by 11:55 PM on Monday, March 16.
Readings for the week of March 3
For today’s session, please review the following, as necessary:
- Editing and Proofreading tips and skim Appendix B of Markel.
- Guidelines on “Organizing a Memo” in Markel, on p. 232.
- FAQs on the Google Drive system.
Work for the week of March 3
- Complete the peer review activities:
- Post drafts for Project 3 in the forums.
- Respond to two students in the forums.
- Revise your Project 3 based on the feedback.
- Write your reflection memo and submit your project.
- Have a fun time during Spring Break!