This is the post for the week of February 24, 2015.
Today we will go over the assignments for Project 3 and Project 4, which are related to each other.
Readings for the Week of February 24
There are a lot of readings listed because I am posting everything for Project 3 and Project 4. The information should help you make decisions about how to proceed with the next two projects. For today’s session, please read the following:
- Assignment for Project 3 and 4.
- Project 3: Proposal Grade Expectations (regarding the grade on Project 3).
- Project 3: Evaluation Section (what you propose for assessing your work on Project 4).
- Project 3: Proposal Tips.
- Additional resources for Project 4 (like info on LinkedIn).
- VT Career Planning Guide: Writing Resumes, pp. 33 to 59
- Details on your proposal and Chapter 11 of Markel.
- Information on résumés and cover letters and Chapter 10 of Markel.
Work for the Week of February 24
Complete the Reading Quizzes on Chapters 10 and 11 by 11:55 PM on Monday, March 2.
Begin work on Project 3. Take time now to explore the various resources on job application materials listed in the readings so that you can make an informed decision about what you will propose.
If you have any questions about the assignments, go to the forums and post them in the Questions about Projects 3 & 4: Job App Materials forum. Please indicate whether your question is about the proposal or about the job application materials themselves in your subject line.