This is the post for the week of February 17, 2015.
This week, you will complete peer review for the second project and then submit your work by 11:55 PM on Monday, February 23. Remember that you have a one-week grace period if you need an extension.
Readings for the week of February 17
For this week, please review the following, as necessary:
- Editing and Proofreading tips and skim Appendix B of Markel.
- Guidelines on “Organizing a Memo” in Markel, on p. 232.
- FAQs on the Google Drive system.
Work for the week of February 17
- Watch for feedback on your first project by the end of the week. You should get an email from Scholar.
- Complete the peer review activities:
- Post drafts for Project 2 in the forums by 11:55 PM Tuesday, 2/17.
- Respond to two students in the forums by 11:55 PM on Thursday, 2/19.
- Revise your Project 2 based on the feedback.
- Write your reflection memo and submit your project by 11:55 PM on Monday, February 23.