This is the post for the week of March 23, 2015.
This week, you will complete peer review for the fourth project. Your final draft is due by 11:55 PM on Monday, 3/30.
Readings for March 23
For today’s session, review the following, as necessary:
- Editing and Proofreading tips and skim Appendix B of Markel.
- Guidelines on “Organizing a Memo” in Markel, on p. 232.
- FAQs on the Google Drive system.
Work for March 23
- Complete the peer review activities:
- Post drafts for Project 4 in the forums by 11:55 PM Tuesday, 3/24.
- Respond to two students in the forums by 11:55 PM on Thursday, 3/26.
- Revise your Project 4 based on the feedback.
- Write your reflection memo and submit Project 4 (your job application materials) by 11:55 PM on Monday, 3/30.
- If you need it, take advantage of the one-week grace period and submit your project by 11:55 PM on Monday, 4/6. No projects are accepted after the end of the grace period.