This is the post for the week beginning February 3, 2015.
Today you will complete peer review for the first project and then submit your work by the end of the day. Remember that you have a one-week grace period if you need an extension.
Readings for the Week of February 3
For today’s session, please read the following:
- Editing and Proofreading tips and skim Appendix B of Markel.
- Guidelines on “Organizing a Memo” in Markel, on p. 232.
- FAQs on the Google Drive system.
Work for the Week of February 3
- Complete the peer review activities:
- Post drafts for Project 1 in the forums.
- Respond to two students in the forums.
- Revise your Project based on the feedback.
- Write your reflection memo and submit your project.
To get to know your classmates a bit better, read through the remaining bio statements that are posted. If you notice anything you want to comment on, feel free to post additional replies.